Hotel locks are part of the series of electronic locks, he has different needs with the home electronic locks, home electronic locks are required to open the door requires a variety of ways to open the door to facilitate open; and hotel electronic locks are required for a single Or a smaller way to open the door, this is conducive to the realization of management. Hotel locks from the initial development of mechanical locks to the present electronic door locks, and then by the electronic door locks and hotel management combined with the formation of the hotel's system network, the rapid development, especially the emergence of electronic locks, the development of more rapid.
Smart door lock
1. Mechanical aspects: the standard American five tongue linkage of the core, all stainless steel parts, with tamper, anti-dial, anti-lock function. Wave type pressure handle more in line with ergonomic requirements
2.Electronics: European effect of energy saving (4 5 battery warranty for 12 months, 30,000 times to open the door), the lock sector unique. Maintenance-free (single-chip operation, low failure rate). Compatibility, the same lock can be compatible with hotel and office (apartment) function, the industry's only! More than the European energy efficiency standards, enter the European market exemption.
3. Management software: room room management, complete time, rights management, with the hotel management system interface function.
4. Operation and use: no need to press the switch detection, direct excitation circuit. All components of the door lock are industrial grade devices, super environment adaptability, easy operation, reading time <0.4s.
Function brief description
Program group has five program items, respectively, the system's five major functions: operator management, initialization card, room settings, system maintenance, front management.
1. Operator Management: Define the system operator's user name and its settings for system usage rights.
2. Initialization Card: The card that is available to the system for all new card initialization costs.
3. Room settings: complete the hotel all the room information entry and issue installation card, maintenance card, clear the card.
4. System Maintenance: issue administrator key card (including: total control card, area card, building number card, floor card, clock card, etc.); read data card records; view the operation log.
5. Front desk management: This function is the core part of the system, used by the hotel front desk operator. Responsible for guest registration, issue housing card, deal with guests booking, check out, renewal, make up card and so on.
System installation is complete, the system needs to be the initial settings to enter the normal operation of the system, it is generally the first to enter the "operator management", set up an operator; and then in the "initialization card" at a good computer and IC card reader connected Enter the "room settings" Edit (entry) all rooms, issue installation cards to set the lock before use (lock number); "front management" enabled; "System Maintenance" if needed.
Choose electronic lock
Many choices of electronic locks, IC lock, RF induction lock, TM lock, etc., but in most of the hotel is still using the IC lock, select the IC lock for two main reasons: First, IC lock technology development For so many years, the technology is very mature, so the price is generally very low. Second, the IC card lock in the historic stage once a king, because he technically than the previous electronic technical revolution, to solve many problems, but also our country's economic take-off stage, so a large number of hotels are using the IC Lock until now. However, newly opened hotels are generally no longer use the IC card lock, because the emergence of RF induction technology has changed the concept of contact. RF induction technology is able to read through the induction of open information, which greatly facilitates the innovation of other related technologies. Now we are most likely to come into contact with the stored-value card in the public transport system and our new generation of ID cards are the products of the RF induction technology. In terms of hotel, the general design of the induction lock are sealed, do not need to be like IC lock to be a slot to read the card, as long as the sensor can be read (many people live in the hotel have tried IC When the card to open the door to insert a few times more, do not know how long inserted into the card to be considered successful, because each hotel's card operation has its own definition, it is best to find the waiter), and the speed of open, the guests also Can easily determine whether the success. IC card in the hotel will use because of the guests card is not correct and long-term use led to the IC card chip off or damage, but also lead to the door of the card reader part of the damage, consumption is still great. The induction lock is different, because it is non-contact sensor, the basic card will not damage the lock itself, and the proximity card will not be damaged due to contact card reader, as long as the card is not broken or violent damage, the basic can be used Decades.